[rkward-devel] Make plugintests fails

I. Soumpasis nono.231 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 16:48:32 UTC 2009

Hi,

2009/9/30 Thomas Friedrichsmeier <thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de>

> Hi,
>
> On Wednesday 30 September 2009, I. Soumpasis wrote: Please take a look at
> the first path(s) listed in
>    kde4-config --path data

This gives these folders
/home/user/.kde/share/apps/:/usr/share/kde4/apps/

This part had /home/user/.kde/share/apps/rkward and I deleted. After
re-installation it is there again empty. Still I get the same message.

and look for any rkward leftovers. (Probably you installed to a local path,
> some time before, but to /usr this time?)

I made a 'make install' and I see that rkward installs for me in  a local
folder folder /usr/local/share/apps/rkward/.

I forgot to tell that I have ubuntu 8.10 with 4.1.4.

Regards,
Ilias