[rkward-devel] Having trouble building; cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake not found

Michael Ash mash at econs.umass.edu
Fri Oct 2 05:11:34 UTC 2009

I have installed kdelibs4-dev but I am getting an error that appears
to be related.  Please let me know if you have advice.  Thanks.
--Michael

mash at mash-laptop:~/Desktop/rkward_trunk/rkward/build$ cmake ..
-- The C compiler identification is GNU
-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-2.6/Modules/FindKDE4.cmake:84 (MESSAGE):
  ERROR: cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake not found in
  /home/mash/.kde/share/apps;/usr/share/kde4/apps
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:10 (FIND_PACKAGE)