[rkward-devel] Automatic crash report generated by DrKonqi for rkward.

Prasenjit Kapat kapatp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 04:35:24 UTC 2009

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 5:03 PM, Gerhard Riener
<gerhard.riener at gmail.com> wrote:
> Application that crashed: rkward
> Version of the application: 0.5.2
> KDE Version: 4.3.3 (KDE 4.3.3)
> Qt Version: 4.5.2
> Operating System: Linux 2.6.31-15-generic x86_64
>
> What I was doing when the application crashed:
>
> I double clicked on a variable in the workspace browser

Could you provide a reproducible example (if that is possible)? Any
particular type of data? This will be helpful for the core developers
to debug.

(I've never noticed this on my regular use of 0.4.9 on KDE3 and could
not do so on 0.5.2 on KDE 4.3.2 (sidux))

--
Prasenjit