[rkward-devel] Updates to the Wiki

meik michalke Meik.Michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Wed May 20 11:22:07 UTC 2009

hi prasenjit,

On Wednesday 20 May 2009 09:30:52 Prasenjit Kapat wrote:
> 2. Under Binaries and Build scripts,
>  - Debian/Ubuntu section seems to have some information now.
>  - we need to update the list of available packages (with exact names)
> from Meik's repositories. Meik, can you fill these sentences on the
> wiki?

i will, but for the time being, my spare time resources are rather limited
(new stuff at work, preparations for http://openmusiccontest.org @
http://sigint.ccc.de, and i'm migrating my machine to a 64bit system & raid
5...). so don't hold your breath ;-) sorry for that.

this won't affect the repos, though. if you feel like it, you're free to
announce them in the wiki. i'll look into it as soon as there's more time for
it.

  heinrich-heine-universit"at d"usseldorf