[rkward-devel] [rkward-users] RKWard 0.5.0c is released

dns_hmpf at web.de dns_hmpf at web.de
Tue Mar 31 15:06:01 UTC 2009

On Dienstag 31 März 2009 04:12:46 pm meik michalke wrote:
> finn said the sid package worked out of the box on his ubuntu 8.10, if i
> understood him correctly. as long as no dependencies are violated, it
> should do the job. but a 64 version would be nice, wouldn't it?

I build a 64bit deb on Intrepid of the release version, following the
instructions given by Thomas earlier. Works fine, but if I understood the stuff
I read on package building till now, this is not the way if you intend to
build packages meant for distribution.

If I'm wrong or somebody needs that deb, feel free to drop me a line.
Hopefully I'll eventually figure out how to build the package 'the right way'
soon.

Cheers Dirk