[rkward-devel] Getting ready to release RKWard 0.5.0c - Call for testing

Johannes Fichtinger lists at fichtinger.org
Thu Mar 26 18:49:40 UTC 2009

Hi Thomas,

Am Mittwoch, 25. März 2009 um 21:48:24 schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> 1. test everything you care about once more

a minor thing: when typing in the editor window e.g. something like "if("
without the quotes then there comes this tiny little grey box saying "if()".
If I at this very moment switch with ALT-TAB to another window, then this
grey box stays forever visible until I close rkward.

I use KDE 3.5.10 from Debian/SID.

Best regards,
Johannes

--
Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration
Department of Information Systems and Operations