[rkward-devel] PHP issues for RKWard on Windows (XP)

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Jun 17 14:51:37 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 17 June 2009, Prasenjit Kapat wrote:
> Will try this tonight once I get back and let you know. Btw, what is
> the uninstallation process for RKward? Or should I just install the
> new version over the old one?

Installing the new version over the old one should work fine. There is no
uninstaller, yet, and unfortunately, our concept of installing to two separate
locations, both of which contain files from other applications, too (KDE and
R), just does map well to the installer-system we use (NSIS). So probably no
uninstaller for another while.