[rkward-devel] [rkward-users] RKWard 0.5.1-pre2: First preview of RKWard on Windows

Prasenjit Kapat kapatp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 08:09:34 UTC 2009

Hi Thomas,

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 3:57 PM, Thomas
Friedrichsmeier<thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as a small update, there is a new version of the windows installer, which
> addresses at least one of the issues that came up so far:
>
> http://rkward.sourceforge.net/temp/install_rkward_0.5.1-pre2b.exe

This is a great news... I tried this exe and it "works." In brief the
process was:

1. R-2.9.0
2. KDE - with many devel files - at least the ones that seemed
relevant to me. This took a LONG time.
3. PHP - cli only
4. RKward 0.5.1_pre2

Bingo!

I searched for libtexteditor.dll, but did not find any under KDE (on
XP) installation (I  used C:\KDE4).

But the php is giving some errors. I'll take that up on a separate
thread with a screenshot.

> Regards
> Thomas

Kudos!