[rkward-devel] [rkward-users] Call for testing: RKWard 0.5.1-pre3 / release schedule

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Jul 24 11:18:15 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 21 July 2009, I. Soumpasis wrote:
> "C:/Documents and Settings/User/.rkward//rk_out.html"
>
> > If you try to locate and open that file from the windows explorer, does
> > it exist, and does it have the expected HTML output?
>
> I found yeap and it does have the expected output the output of the plugins
> and the output of the R console that I tried from time to time.

Ok, thanks for the info. Somehow I could not reproduce the problem in my
windows installation, even though the path looks very similar for me (also
with spaces). I have made a change that will hopefully fix this problem, but
without being able to reproduce the bug, I can't really test.

I will announce a -pre4 release for both windows and linux, shortly. Please
give that a try.