[rkward-devel] [rkward-users] Call for testing: RKWard 0.5.1-pre3 / release schedule

I. Soumpasis nono.231 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 08:26:31 UTC 2009

Hi Thomas,

A small bug in the windows version, now that I had the time to play. The CD
to script directory does not work because of the slash before C:, See the
example below.

setwd ("/C:/PHD-11-07-09/Python_R/scientific_R/rs")
Error in eval(expr, envir, enclos) : cannot change working directory

setwd ("C:/PHD-11-07-09/Python_R/scientific_R/rs")
this works.

The same problem applies when somebody tries to load a workspace. However
the problem does not exist in loading script files.

BTW, I got a netbook with windows XP and 1MB RAM, and RKWard runs fine (with
the exception of PHP and the above issue).

Regards,
Ilias