[rkward-devel] Ctrl+S conflicting

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Jan 29 19:27:54 UTC 2009

Hi Roy, Stefan,

> I have read some documentation regarding your patch. But your patch seems
> reasonable to me. However, I'll will wait for a comment from Thomas as
> before.

once again, I have not tested at all, but both parts of the patch look
reasonable to me. Please apply (in two separate commits, since these are two
issues). It's great to know someone keeps the project going, while I'm too
busy. Thanks a lot, Roy (but also thanks to all the others for testing,
reporting, etc.)!