[rkward-devel] rkward crash

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Dec 18 12:05:24 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Tuesday 15 December 2009, Byman Hamududu wrote:
> Here is the crash report from rkward on my ubuntu 9.10. This happens so
> often especially when I am exiting and I choose to save the workspace. But
> this report is just while working in R

thanks for your report. Unfortunately, the backtrace does not point to
anything specific in rkward. Therefore, it would really help, if you could give
step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce this (or any other) crash. A
backtrace from the crash when exiting - if available - would also be nice.

Further, since many different versions of RKWard are in use, please add a
version number, preferrably also for KDE and R.

> Does this indicate something wrong with my configuration?

Frequent crahes are not "normal". However, it's hard to tell, what's wrong,
here. Possibly it's some aspect of your configuration, or possibly there's a
problem with the type of data you are working with. Please add a bit more
info, as detailed above, and we will try to track this down.