[rkward-devel] testing troubles

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Tue Dec 1 10:47:14 UTC 2009

hi,

am Dienstag 01 Dezember 2009 (11:03) schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> >  - plot_2PL
> >  - plot_3PL
> >  - plot_GRM
> >  - plot_RSM
> >  - plot_PCM
>
> for me, all of those work, currently, but I've seen (and attempted to fix)
> similar problems before. The issue appears to be in the PHP backend.

thanks, that explains some things: i've noticed that the failures are not
consistent, that is, sometimes some of the tests fail, sometimes they pass.

> Since the PHP backend is about to be replaced by QtScript (hang on just a
> little while longer), I'll ignore this for now.

as long as it's not an error in the tests or the plugins it's ok with me, too.

by the way, i've noticed another little nuisance regarding plugin development:
if you make a small error in the php file (like a missing bracket), the whole
application freezes and needs to be restarted. while you're on the scripting
side, could this behaviour be altered somehow that only the plugin fails (if
possible with a debug message, like in which line of the script the error
occurred), but not rkward as a whole?

heinrich-heine-universit"at 40225 d"usseldorf