[rkward-devel] Bug when switching to graphic

Matthieu Stigler matthieu.stigler at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 10:47:29 UTC 2009

Oups... my fault :-( The problem came simply that I had modified
/etc/R/Rprofil.site adding:

.First <- function(){
    cat("\n   Welcome to R!\n\n")
    .libPaths("/media/Partition_Commune/Mes documents/Ordi/R/Lib")
}

which obviously created problems :-( Note that actually I don't know if
this is the best way to modify R so that I add another library... But it
seems to run without problems now even after reactivation of this option.

Thanks a lot for your help!