[rkward-devel] Bug when switching to graphic

Matthieu Stigler matthieu.stigler at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 16:18:25 UTC 2009

Thanks Thomas for your fast answer

As it is indeed pretty annoying, I tried to build the .de, and got that
error:

-- Looking for R executable
-- Specified by user
-- Using R at /usr/bin/R
-- Looking for R_HOME
-- R_HOME is
   Welcome to R!

/usr/lib/R
-- Looking for R include files
-- Include files should be at /usr/share/R/include. Checking for R.h
-- Found at /usr/share/R/include/R.h
-- Checking for existence of R shared library
CMake Error at rkward/rbackend/FindR.cmake:74 (MESSAGE):
  Not found.  Make sure the location of R was detected correctly, above, and
  R was compiled with the --enable-shlib option
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  rkward/rbackend/CMakeLists.txt:1 (INCLUDE)

make: *** [config.status] Erreur 1
dpkg-buildpackage: échec: debian/rules build a produit une erreur de
sortie de type 2

i don't know what I should do, what i've don ewrong. Note that I have R
from CRAN and did not compile it myself... should I send whole output?