[rkward-devel] Bug when switching to graphic

Matthieu Stigler matthieu.stigler at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 07:18:11 UTC 2009

Hi

I recently updated to Rkward 0.5.1 (on Ubuntu 8.04 with R from CRAN)
and have a bg I did not have before.

To reproduce:

1 launch any plot device. Note that unless you switch to watch the
plot, the menu (call it in mode 1)  has the three icons launch line,
launch selection, launch everything (well I have it in french so
tranlation may be not 100% accurate). Until there, now problem...

2 Swicth to the plot,

3 Switch to Rkward again. Note that now I have changes in the menu
call it mode 2) only icon "launch selection" and a new icon appaears:
stop execution. Here is now the problem: the run command does not
work! The shortcut run line does not work, whereas the shortcut for
run selection or pushing on the button has just the effect that a new
line is prompted, but it's a blank line and nothing has been executed.

The solution is to come back to mode 1, for example clicking on the
terminal window, entering a command and then coming back...

I hope I'm clear, I give further info if needed, and I provide a picture at:
-bad mode: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=16336344174401636474
-good mode: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=93185488415463445090

Thanks

Matthieu