[rkward-devel] [rkward-users] Preview releases of RKWard 0.4.9b and 0.5.0d

I. Soumpasis nono.231 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 21:47:55 UTC 2009

2009/4/30 Thomas Friedrichsmeier <thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de>

> > The same problem in the 32bit ubuntu. Could it be a problem with
> > integration with gnome? I assume that all of you have KDE and I have
> gnome.
>
> Possibly, yes. If it's not too much to ask, could you run
>        apt-get install kdebase
> and start a KDE session on the same machine? If that solves the shortcut
> issue, then at least we know where the problem comes from.

Well I tried. I installed  kdebase and kde-core but still does not work.
However many packages are missing from a full installation of KDE. Anyhow,
if nobody can reproduce it let's leave it in low priority. I think that the
problem probably is somewhere in the R console, because the ctrl+v shortcut
works in the script editor, the Help Search, but not in R Console.

Regards,
Ilias