[rkward-devel] [rkward-users] Preview releases of RKWard 0.4.9b and 0.5.0d

I. Soumpasis nono.231 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 06:52:27 UTC 2009

2009/4/30 Germán Márquez Mejía <manchito at gmail.com>

>> The Ctrl+V shortcut on the terminal does not work. The message is
>> QAction::eventFilter: Ambiguous shortcut overload: Ctrl+V
>> I don't know if it helps and if it can be fixed.
>>
> This problem is not present in my case (Did you mean R console?).

Yeap I mean R console and I get the message  "QAction::eventFilter:
Ambiguous shortcut overload: Ctrl+V" in the terminal running in the
background.

>  Finally, the floating toolbars sometimes they go too right (out of
>> rkward). I was thinking that maybe a re-organisation (2 lines toolbars) can
>> solve the problem. I 'll take a look again later.
>>
> The following applies only to KDE4: I'm not quite sure which exact
> toolbars, but I do find that some icons are accompanied by text, which makes
> them too wide despite of disabling the "Show text and icons" options in KDE
> preferences. These include the "Run..." icons  of the script window.

Actually the problem is with the tool bar that has the button back, forward,
run selection, which does not keep its position and is forced right every
time rkward opens.

Regards,
Ilias

PS. The mentioned above are for RKWard 0.5.0d and KDE4. I cannot try 0.4.9b
and KDE3.