[rkward-devel] Version 0.5.0b

Prasenjit Kapat kapatp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 18:53:44 UTC 2008

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 11:06 AM, Thomas Friedrichsmeier
<thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de> wrote:
> On Saturday 15 November 2008, Prasenjit Kapat wrote:
>> There used to be a menu bar with the Export plugin. But with all these
>> new R, incompatible rkward, KDE4, too many issues.. so I am not sure
>> what the error is.
>
> In fact there was more than one error. One was that some internals have
> changed in R 2.8.0, another seems to be a bug in the current versions of Qt.
> The brave of heart may try the current svn version to see, whether I
> succeeded in working around these issues (KDE4 versions only, I'll backport

Thomas, it is great that you were able to find some time inspite of
your busy schedule. I'll try to get my hands back on the svn next
week.

> the portion relevant to KDE3 some time later).

That is sweet, coz I am stuck with RedHat EL5 on my office machine.
Looking forward to it.

Thumbs UP for Thomas.

--
Prasenjit