[rkward-devel] In progress to add "item response theory plugin" by m.eik

meik michalke Meik.Michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Tue Nov 18 14:58:09 UTC 2008

Am Dienstag 18 November 2008 01:03:59 schrieb Stefan Rödiger:
> Done in 0.4.9 and trunk (wonder if this was a wise idea).
> meik please check if it is done correct.

yes, everything seems to be in place! :-)

> I merged your irt.map to underdevelopment.pluginmap (changed the code
> formating a bit)

i consider the dialogs that are included in the plugin as ready as can be, but
of course, testing is needed. one issue that will probably come up: eRm won't
be found in the standard cran repo, if you want to use it, you'll have to add
http://r-forge.r-project.org to the repositories.

> and separated the folders to /plot/irt/tests (and so on, containing only the
> plots) and /analysis/irt/tests (and so on, containing only the analysis
> plug-ins).

ah, that's fine with me, i'll add to those folders then. thanks :-)

  heinrich-heine-universit"at d"usseldorf