[rkward-devel] buildd-bug disappeared [was: In progress to add "item response theory plugin" by m.eik]

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Fri Nov 14 17:30:09 UTC 2008

am Mittwoch, 12. November 2008 (16:04) schrieb meik michalke:
> <error>
> make[3]: *** No rule to make target »/build/buildd/kde4libs-4.1.2/obj-i486-
> linux-gnu/lib/libkdecore.so«,
>   needed by »rkward/rkward.bin«. Stop.
> </error>

after an upgrade (including cmake) rkward compiled successfully today. unless
anyone runs into the same issue here, we can probably forget about it for the
time being. perhaps it was a cmake bug after all...

the deb package is still unusable under intrepid, though, as others have
reported before. i'm curious now and will examine this over the weekend i
think ;-)

heinrich-heine-universit"at