[rkward-devel] In progress to add "item response theory plugin" by m.eik

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Sun Nov 9 19:23:16 UTC 2008

hello stefan,

am Sonntag, 9. November 2008 (20:02) schrieb Stefan Rödiger:
> I plan to add your irt plug-in (v. 0.03) within the next days to svn. Is it
> okay for you or should I wait for an update?

when is it due? i'd like to add a small fix for a buggy option tomorrow or so
(i mentioned that one before, but didn't fix it yet: there's a "legend"
option in the eRm manual that didn't work as expected. in the meantime i was
told by its developers that the manual was incorrect, the option did never
exist, hence the strange outcome. so i have to remove that one from the
plugin again, before someone gets confused ;-)).

apart from that, i'm thrilled :-D

heinrich-heine-universit"at