[rkward-devel] Danish Translation

Stefan Rödiger stefan_roediger at gmx.de
Sun Mar 30 17:36:01 UTC 2008

Am Sonntag, 30. März 2008 14:35:15 schrieb Bui Arantsson:
> I have been working on the translation to Danish the last week, and I am
> almost done. However, there are some strings that will need more attention,
> so I would estimate that the translation will be finished around next
> weekend.

No hurry in this regard. I don't know when Thomas plans to release the next
version of RKWard but I guess it won't happen soon.
 But we will see.

> Faroese (I am not sure exactly how many speak it, but the population of the
> Faroes is about 47.000, and 20.000 in Denmark) , on the other hand, will
> probably be more difficult. Since the assortment of Faroese software is
> very limited and there are fewer conventions to follow, I will have to
> start from scratch on that, which is considerably slower. But I shall
> attempt it:)

Is there any work done in other projects like OpenOffice, GNOME or KDE that
could help you? I know at least from KDE that there was some work in
progress. Maybe worth to have a look there?

> Bui

Kind regards

Stefan