[rkward-devel] Danish Translation

Stefan Rödiger stefan_roediger at gmx.de
Wed Mar 26 19:59:42 UTC 2008

Am Samstag, 22. März 2008 17:50:24 schrieb Bui Arantsson:
> Hi everyone
>
> I just wanted to know if there is any interest in a Danish translation of
> Rkward? If so I am willing to dedicate some time to it. If a Danish
> translation has already begun, I am willing to participate in it, and
> perhaps initiate a translation to Faroese.
>
> (btw. I accidentally registered a wrong e-mail account, so the first time I
> sent this message it bounced. Feel free to ignore that message:)

Hi Bui,

sorry for the late reply. Seems that everybody is busy right now.
Anyway, it would be great if you could do the Danish translation and we would
be happy to integrate it. To my knowledge there is currently no one working
on that (if so please correct me).
And Faroese? Wow, that sounds great too. Approximately 100.000 people (right?)
speak it therefore why not also RKWard? I'm a supporter of such ideas.

Thanks for your commitment.

Stefan