[rkward-devel] Is possible to change font size (make biger) in console and script editor windows?

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Mar 7 12:45:32 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Thursday 06 March 2008, Vladimir Morozov wrote:
> Is possible to change font size (make biger) in console and script
> editor windows? I have Rkward 0.5.0a compiled with KDE 4.0.2 on suse
> 10.3. Ther are no font configuartion oprtions under Settings->Configure
> RKward-> sript editor or console

yes, this is possible, but admittedly in a really non-obvious way. See
http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1907087&forum_id=165574 .
Note that you need to select Settings->Configure Editor (*not* Configure
Script Editor), and this entry is only available when a script editor window
is active. Definitely something that will need to be improved, sooner or
later, but unfortunately this is not as easy as it may sound, for technical
reasons.

All script editor windows and the console share the same font settings.