[rkward-devel] Rkward translation

Germán Márquez Mejía manchito at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 14:47:06 UTC 2008

Hi, Iker:

Thanks for your interest in improving RKWard. There are some RKWard
components, just like plugins, which do not have a message catalog
related in order to translate them, because they use languages and
libraries other than Qt/C++. By now, I don't know a standard way to
internationalize these kind of GUIs, but surely it's a matter to work
on in the future. In this moment, all the translateable messages are
-hopefully ;-)- correctly passed onto Spanish. You can follow the
progress under po/es.po in the sources. This file is easily editable
with the KDE3 tool KBabel or its KDE4 equivalent KAider.

I'm currently maintaining the Spanish file, but I'd be glad you to
join the effort.

Happy new year!

2008/12/31 Iker Laskibar <ilaskibar at fmatia.net>

> Hi, I've started using Rkward and I've seen that is not completely
> translated into Spanish. How could I help with the translation?
>

> Thanks,
>
>        Iker

In a world without walls or fences, who needs windows and gates?