[rkward-devel] Danish Translation

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Apr 1 11:03:45 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Sunday 30 March 2008, Stefan Rödiger wrote:
> No hurry in this regard. I don't know when Thomas plans to release the next
> version of RKWard but I guess it won't happen soon.
>  But we will see.

I do not plan a new "real" release anytime soon (too busy, at the moment), but
we will need a maintainance release before R 2.7.0 comes out, as the current
releases are not compatible with R 2.7.0 (*). This is going to be around
April 20th.

I'm not sure, what else to include in the release. If we get decent testing
for the HP filter plugin, I think we could include that, even though it's a
new feature. New translations can definitely be included, if they are ready a
day or two before the release.

* actually two releases, one for the KDE 4 branch (0.5.0b) and one for the KDE
3 branch (0.4.9a)