[rkward-devel] [rkward-users] First preview of rkward 0.4.8 / Release Schedule / Translations

Germán Márquez Mejía manchito at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 23:47:45 UTC 2007

2007/9/19, Thomas Friedrichsmeier <thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de>:
> --- Translations ---
>
> As indicated above, the deadline for translations is the 1st of October. Few -
> if any - changes in translatable strings are expected until the release, so
> now is a good time to start updating your translation. If you are fairly sure
> you will have enough free time to update your translation after the second
> preview release, i.e. at the end of this month, you may consider delaying
> your work until then, to make sure you don't miss out on any last minute
> string changes.
> Reminder: The current .pot and .po files are contained in the
> subdirectory "po" of the preview release.

Here goes the Spanish translation.

I've looked at the linear regression plug-in. Yes, it is basic. I
wonder if, at least for usefulness in 0.4.8, it is possible to add
some more simple "independent variable" fields (say, 4), so the user
can add more than one variable until an elaborated solution is ready.

Regards,

--
Germán