[rkward-devel] [rkward-users] First preview of rkward 0.4.8 / Release Schedule / Translations

I. Soumpasis nono.231 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 23:06:41 UTC 2007

2007/9/19, Thomas Friedrichsmeier <thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
>:
>
> --- Translations ---
>
> As indicated above, the deadline for translations is the 1st of October.
> Few -
> if any - changes in translatable strings are expected until the release,
> so
> now is a good time to start updating your translation. If you are fairly
> sure
> you will have enough free time to update your translation after the second
> preview release, i.e. at the end of this month, you may consider delaying
> your work until then, to make sure you don't miss out on any last minute
> string changes.
> Reminder: The current .pot and .po files are contained in the
> subdirectory "po" of the preview release.

I updated the greek translation. Unfortunately, the proxy server does not
want me to upload any file (svn reports problem with mkactivity). So I send
the translation to the list. I can only check the repo and download updates
(uses http). And I do not think it is possible to solve for the moment the
problem of commiting my files. Anyway. Here is the greek tranlsation.

Regards,
Ilias