[rkward-devel] Importing text/csv plugin modification...

Prasenjit Kapat kapatp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 18:09:57 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have been thinking to modify this plugin slightly to provide a
"quick" mode using read.csv/csv2/delim/delim2. I don't remember who
had written this initially, anyway I will take some liberty to do the
following changes:

1. Quick mode (as described above)
2. Combine the Rows and Columns tab into one: a lot of space seems to
be wasted in there....
3. Combine the Strings and Further Options tab: same reason as above..

In this regard, one quick question: (I have gone rusty) Suppose there
are two radio sections in a plugin. If I remember correctly there is
no way to set the "option" on one radio based on the "option" of the
other radio... Am I right?

I hope the initial author feels comfortable with this. Kindly, let me
know you preferences/objections. I will try to incorporate them.

Regards,
PK