[rkward-devel] KDE4 issues...

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Oct 23 09:30:57 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Tuesday 23 October 2007, Prasenjit Kapat wrote:
> And here are few of the bugs: Should I put them in TODO-KDE4 as you
> had said in your first mail?

thanks for giving it a throrough look. Since this is quite a lot of items,
some of which will not be easy to fix (and there's bound to be more), I think
this is the only good way to keep track of all of them. A few comments:

> 4. Here is a funny one: (KDE4 bug?)
>     Open R Script File > click on Config button (spanner/wrench icon)
> on the file open dialog > check Show Hidden files > uncheck Show
> Hidden files -- OR press F8 twice --  BOOM crash...

Can't reproduce. Likely a KDE4 bug that has been fixed meanwhile.

> 7. Another funny one: (KDE4 bug again)
>    If your mouse has a scroll wheel do the this: take the pointer over
> a scroll bar (either in Console or script editor) then scroll using
> the wheel... the scroll bar moves but the document does not !!!

Seems to have been fixed, as well.