[rkward-devel] workspace browser does not list variables in amd64 arch

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Oct 1 19:10:17 UTC 2007

Hi again,

ok, the valgrind output does show interesting problems, and may have given me
the pointer I needed. Could you fetch revision 2011 from SVN and check
whether this fixes the issues? If not, could you run through valgrind once
again (no need to test much while valgrind'ing, just wait until the status
indicator turns green, then close RKWard).