[rkward-devel] Wishlist: Fixed font in Object viewer

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Nov 5 12:32:45 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Friday 02 November 2007, Prasenjit Kapat wrote:
> 2. The information area of the Object Viewer (where Full Location, Type,
> Class, Length, etc.. are displayed) could be modified so as to display the
> information as a row rather than a column. That is, modifying what looks
> like this:

Another idea I was thinking about is to display "summary" and "print" in two
different tabs of a tabbook inside the object viewer. Probably, also,
the "print" output would only be generated when the corresponding tab is
first shown, since this can be quite slow for large tables. This would
certainly save a lot of space, though the downside is that we'd have a
tabbook inside the workspace tabbook, which might be somewhat confusing.

What do you think?