[rkward-devel] advertising

Stefan Roediger stefan_roediger at gmx.de
Tue May 29 18:02:49 UTC 2007

Hi list,

I had a chat with some people from KDE (troy & aseigo mainly) about
advertising. They came up with the following suggestions.
1) Blog about RKWard (done in my blog I think, though not updated lately)
2) join marketing efforts with other apps like Kalculus
(http://cyrille.diwi.org/cberger.net/Programs/Kalculus.html)
3) form something like KDE-EDU / University Level
4) blog about it on "planetkde.org" (which means a very large number of
readers).

Later this summer I'll have more time (hopefully) to do some marketing and
plug-in works on RKWard.

@Thomas:
did I mention RSVGTipsDevice
(http://cran.r-project.org/doc/packages/RSVGTipsDevice.pdf). It seems to be
the successor of RSVGDevice which is orphaned. Since the plan to implement
SVG support in RKWard is still there I think it's one possible way to go.