[rkward-devel] New plugin and functions

I. Soumpasis nono.231 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 08:11:26 UTC 2007

2007/4/29, Thomas Friedrichsmeier <thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
>:
>

> Well, printing in the order you suggest is certainly better (i.e. print
> all
> three for each crosstab). However I suggest to spearate calculation and
> printing into two loops, i.e. (reduced pseudo code):
>
> #calculate
> for (...) {
>    # calculate and store table()
>    # calculate and store chisq.test()
> }

I don't know if and how this can be done.  I tried the list() way proposed
in previous e-mail but no luck. I get only the first value of a table and
for chisq,test only the statistic.

Trying some things for the above I made a small change. Since we use as
independent x it should be like this:
xytable(y[,i], x).
In this way x is in the rows and the dim(xytable)[2] are always the same.
Also the barplots are in the right forms having in the horizontal axis the x
variable. Chisq.test does not seem to be affected.

The y variable is treated as a data.frame now solving a problem occuring and
converting the values of the variables from string to numbers.

Also in the rk.print(xtable(xytable)) added the digits=0 value because we
expect only integers since the results are counts.

Regards,
Ilias