[RkWard-devel] Length and NAs

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Mar 26 18:33:56 UTC 2007

On Monday 26 March 2007 00:08, Stefan Roediger wrote:
> Am Montag, 26. März 2007 00:42 schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> > On Sunday 25 March 2007 22:02, Stefan Roediger wrote:
> > > So far I did not put any work in the others but plan so for the coming
> > > week. However, for the others in "TEST" and "Variances" I can say that
> > > they work but do not use all of the latest development (e.g. local- and
> > > NA-issues).
> >
> > Are those feature complete?
>
> Yes, in my opinion they are.

Ok, I've looked at those as well, and adjusted them for local().

For bartlett and fligner tests, I have modified them to accept a list of
vectors instead of one vector and a grouping factor. I think it's more
consistent with what we use elsewhere, and acutally a bit easier to do. In
the mid term, we'll probably want to add an interface for grouped data a
least for the most important few tests.

Other than that, mostly minor stuff. Could you take another look to see,
whether I've broken anything?

Any idea on where to put / how to label "TESTS", yet, anybody?

On another note, I've finally eradicated all uses of "rk.temp" variable names
and "cleanup()" functions. If I can find the time, I'll move some more
plugins out of under_development, and prepare a first preview release,
tomorrow.