[RkWard-devel] plot_stepfun_options

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Mar 21 17:22:04 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 21 March 2007 08:08, Prasenjit Kapat wrote:
> > 2) The "varname" property seemed to be unused, and I removed it. A
> > leftover from when this had rug() functionality built in?
>
> Partly yes, and partly no; in the sense that, we can use plot.stepfun as an
> independent plugin under Plots, in which case, varname will be needed!

Ok, I guess we can add it back in later, once we actually make use of it.

> > The comment: Maybe it would make sense to add the col.01line option from
> > plot.ecdf() to this plugin after all, but add another option to control,
> > whether this is available or not (and probably defaulting to false).
> > Right now, it looks like we're using this embeddable plugin at many
> > places for plot.ecdf(), but never for plain plot.stepfun(), so this might
> > be rather useful.
>
> Done. I have modified the Plots > ECDF accordingly. Also, all the CLT
> plugins have been updated.

Thanks!

Two comments:
1) There seem to be some
		<set id="col_y0.argument" to=""/>
		<set id="col_y1.argument" to=""/>
in at least some of the CLT plugins (I haven't looked at all of them), which
are no longer needed.

2) Maybe rename "visible_col01line" to "allow_col01line"
or "allow_ecdfoptions" to keep the naming more consitent with what we use
elsewhere?