[RkWard-devel] SuSe packages for rkward

Detlef Steuer detlef.steuer at hsu-hamburg.de
Wed Mar 14 16:29:14 UTC 2007

After some fiddling now there is success in generating SuSE
packages for i586 and x86_64 in the nice  Opensuse Build Service.

Warning: this is my first KDE package and I´m not sure all files go
where they should ... So, tell me where I went wrong.

I'll be more than happy to hear of problems or no problems
installing any of the packages. It´s likely there are some flaws, but
I´m willing to improve the packages from your reports.
At least rpm will allow a clean uninstall if anything is messed up ;-)

Here it works. But what will that mean somewhere else ...

You can find all packages under
http://software.opensuse.org/download/home:/dsteuer/${your-suse-release}

That adress may be added as yast installation source to simplify
installation/updating and automatic dependency resolution.

The build was successful for all (open)SuSE versions since 10.0 but not
for 9.3. As 9.3 is at the end of its lifetime anyway, no efforts will be
made to get it work.

have fun testing
Detlef