[RkWard-devel] Short feedback on outlier test

Stefan Roediger stefan_roediger at gmx.de
Mon Mar 12 23:24:47 UTC 2007

Am Montag, 12. März 2007 23:46 schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> Hi Stefan,
>
> just a real short feedback on the outlier tests:
>
> 1) If you're asking a YES/NO or TRUE/FALSE question, use a checkbox instead
> of a <radio>. It's just the most natural and easiest to read GUI element
> for this sort of question.

Shame on me. It's not the first time that you say that. I'll change it.

> 2) Where there is a selection between different types, maybe you can
> additionally provide a short description inside the GUI, like e.g.:
> "10: single outlier"
> "11: two outliers on opposite tails"

okay. No problem

> Regards
> Thomas

I started my code clean up today and stumbled over on I forgot. NAs to say it
brief. Please have a look at chisq_out_test.php where I started with
no.omit(...). I don't like my current approach because I have to write it
everywhere (and I think this is stupid). But I also don't like to introduce a
second variable to use one for length (eval (var))) and one for
which(is.na(eval (var))). Suggestion?

Regards
Stefan