[RkWard-devel] Configuration error on Kubuntu (powerpc)

Prasenjit Kapat kapatp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 17:17:35 UTC 2007

Hi,

I was trying to install rkward (from svn) on a friends iBook G4, which is
running Kubuntu 6.10. I get the following error on ./configure:

configure: error: C++ preprocessor "/lib/cpp" fails sanity check
See `config.log' for more details.

I am attaching the config.log. Is it possible to compile on powerpc arch?
Ther was some error saying ac_nonexistent.h: No such file or directory. Well,
I couldnot find any package that contains this file (not even on my Debian
box)!

Thanks
PK