[RkWard-devel] Window navigation

Prasenjit Kapat kapatp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 00:00:23 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Wednesday 07 March 2007 11:57:03 am Thomas Friedrichsmeier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wednesday 07 March 2007 08:37, Prasenjit Kapat wrote:
> > Just another thing: Is it possible to notify (on statusbar or somewhere
> > else?) which window is under focus right now?
>
> but what would such a notification in the statusbar look like?

What I was thinking is this: The current status bar says "Ready" which
actually means that R Console is ready to take inputs. Right? So, we can
modify/add (again, I dont know if it is possible) to:

"[win].   R Console: Ready"

where win will be either "Workspace"/"Log"/"Jobs"/"R Console"/"Help
search"/tab name for the document tabs.

> I've added something experimental to SVN. Take a look, at whether you like
> or hate it (haven't yet made up my mind, myself), or how it could be
> improved.

Well, the red frame look fine actually. Good job. I guess we can stick with
this simple solution for now, unless anyone has any better idea.

Regards
PK