[RkWard-devel] A new crash...

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Mar 7 23:09:59 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Wednesday 07 March 2007 23:51, Prasenjit Kapat wrote:
> The crash occured during a copy-paste (Ctl+C and Ctl+V) operation between
> two script files. I don't know if this is repeatable. I have done
> copy/paste operations in the past without problem. Here is the output that
> came in konsole:

Interestingly, the backtrace rather points to symbol name completion. However,
I can't see anything obviously wrong in there.

You can (sometimes) get better backtraces by running ./configure with
./configure --enable-debug=full

If you can find a way to reproduce this, or it happens more often, let me
know. But right now, I can't see, where to go looking for the bug (it may
even be inside the katepart, somewhere).