[RkWard-devel] Some problems

I. Soumpasis nono.231 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 17:09:34 UTC 2007

> > I get these errors randomly and freezes in the window where you choose
> what
> > to do (in comp I have one with R-2.5.0 and one with R-2.4.1):
>
> Sorry, don't know, which window you mean?

I mean the window that comes up and ask the user "What you would like to
do?" (empty workspace/empty table/ load existing workspace).

> Assert failed at rcontrolwindow.cpp - function setCommandRunning line 165
> > Assert failed at rcontrolwindow.cpp - function removeCommand line 135
>
> Can you provide instructions on how to reproduce this?

Unfortunately not. It happens randomly. I just start rkward, some times from
therkward button, some times through  terminal and happens. I will see if I
can find more info.

Regards,
Ilias