[RkWard-devel] Some problems

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Mar 2 15:02:14 UTC 2007

On Friday 02 March 2007 08:49, Prasenjit Kapat wrote:
> I haven't got these problems, but a kpart warning comes up (thrice) in the
> konsole when rkward starts
>
> kparts: WARNING: Part 'unnamed' has a widget Command log with a focus
> policy of NoFocus. It should have at least a ClickFocus policy, for part
> activation to work well.
>
> I guess this is in connection with the new Window navigation options. More
> on that later.

Yes. I've fixed those. They should have been harmless, though.

> Apart from that, I have had RkWard crash on me, but that was mostly due to
> some xml/php coding errors. Even as simple as missing a semi-colon (;)
> caused RkWard to blowup whenever the concerned plugin was started.

Do you still see this? Can you reproduce this reliably, on your machine? If
so, please run with --debug-level 5 and provoke the crash, then post the
output (perhaps you can select only the portion that gets generated once you
invoke the plugin), so I can investigate.