[RkWard-devel] Some problems

I. Soumpasis nono.231 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 08:02:18 UTC 2007

> I guess this is in connection with the new Window navigation options. More
> on
> that later.

Just one thing to make clear, this problem is more than 7 days. I think
Window navigation options are new and do not know if they are relevant.

Apart from that, I have had RkWard crash on me, but that was mostly due to
> some xml/php coding errors. Even as simple as missing a semi-colon (;)
> caused
> RkWard to blowup whenever the concerned plugin was started.

My crashes were when closing windows eg help files. I never had a problem
with plugins; I always get an error message, of problem with the plugin.

Regards,
Ilias