[RkWard-devel] Wikipedia greek

I. Soumpasis nono.231 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 15:09:11 UTC 2007

2007/1/30, Thomas Friedrichsmeier <thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
>:
>
> On Monday 29 January 2007 22:44, I. Soumpasis wrote:
> > I added an article in greek in wikipedia (mostly it is a translation
> from
> > the english version). The direct link is here
> > http://el.wikipedia.org/wiki/RKWard
>
> Thanks!
> Apparently, somebody has also added a German entry, recently.
>
> > Also, I have updated the greek translation and added preview option to
> > barplot and correlation graph (already at svn).
>
> Looks good. The barplot is also much cleaner now. One issue I noted: The
> rainbow colors option does not work correctly.
>
> rainbow (rk.temp.x)
>
> will create as many rainbow shades as the value of the first field in
> rk.temp.x, which is rarely what is wanted. Rather, it should probably be
> something like
>
> rainbox (length (rk.temp.x))

I believe you mean rainbow. I made some research on this. I used VADeaths
data. The results are shown on pdf. The length() does not seem to solve the
problem but create another as you will see at the attached pdf. The problem
seems to relates to the beside option because with the stacked plots there
is no problem. Any other testing I have done, with any kind of variables
seems to be right.

Can I have some other data were the problem seems to appear? Did anybody
find any similar problem?

Is there any other suggestions of how to fix this?

P.S. Something irrelevant but it came to mind printing the output. Is there
a way to skip printing the file:///home/user/.rkward/rk_out.html? Just a
suggestion.

Regards
Ilias

Regards