[RkWard-devel] Scatterplot Matrix help page

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Jan 21 19:50:27 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Sunday 21 January 2007 19:16, I. Soumpasis wrote:
> I made the help page for correlation matrix plot too. Changed xml file for
> ids. I send the tar.gz. Also corrected some typos at scatterplot.matrix.

thanks! I committed both to SVN (to be part of the next release). Nice work!

If you plan to continue to contribute plugins (I'd certainly be happy about
that), maybe it's time to grant you write access to SVN, so you can make your
changes directly. For that you would need to sign up as a user on
sourceforge.net (in case you haven't done so before), and tell me the
username of your account (of course, if you prefer to continue sending your
files to the list, instead, that's fine as well).