[RkWard-devel] Catalan translation

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Jan 21 19:03:14 UTC 2007

On Friday 19 January 2007 16:19, Antoni Griera wrote:
> I have completed the catalan translation, except some things:

Thanks! I added this to the 0.4.5 release.

Some hints on the missing strings:
> -Array

A type of R object similar to a matrix, but with an arbitrary number of
dimensions. See help ("array"), but I guess it may not be easy to translate.

> -Unnamed GUI element

While this string might be shown to the user, it *should* not be displayed in
released versions of RKWard. It really means, something went wrong while
writing or documenting a plugin. It is a GUI element without any label.

> -Copy selection cleaned

Console action: Copy the selection, but remove any leading "> " or "+ " on the
copied lines, so it is easier to re-use commands from the console.

> -Non-Functions

While "Non-Functions" really is the most precise description, "Data" would
probably be close enough. Another option might be to translate as "Other",
since "Functions" and "Non-Functions" are shown side-by-side in the Workspace
browser.