[RkWard-devel] Scatterplot Matrix help page

I. Soumpasis nono.231 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 12:17:50 UTC 2007

Hi!

I am writing the help page for scatterplot matrix plugin. There are all ok
and I tested it. However I have a little problem with the oned option. I
tried to find a help page or something but there is nothing. Tried to find
something at google about it but nothing. The only place it appears it is in
the scatterplot.matrix of car package.

It seems to mean one dimension plot, I don't know if described it correctly.
So please take a look.

I send the scatterpot_matrix.rkh,php and xml pages, with the changes they
have.

Thanks,
Ilias