[RkWard-devel] RKWard 0.4.5pre1, 0.4.5 release process

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Jan 14 15:40:41 UTC 2007

Hi!

On Saturday 13 January 2007 13:50, I. Soumpasis wrote:
> My bad. I took off one tab from the first 2 tabs.

Still not quite what I had in mind ;-). Since I failed twice to convey the
idea in words, I formatted myself in SVN, so you can look at what I mean to
say:
http://rkward.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/rkward/trunk/rkward/rkward/plugins/plots/cor_graph.php?view=log

> I did that at the function panel.cor like this
> panel.cor <- function(x, y, digits=<? getRK ("digits"); ?>, cex.cor,
> use="<? getRK ("use"); ?>", method="<? getRK ("method"); ?>")
>
> and then main function is
>
> pairs(x, lower.panel=panel.smooth, upper.panel=panel.cor)

Ok, fine as well. One small thing I also did in SVN was to do this for
the "scale" option as well, for the sake of consistencs.

> Added also info like this
>
> Method: pearson
> Exclusion: pairwise.complete.obs
> Precision: 3 digits
> Scale text: TRUE
>
> on the graph.

Yes, this is very useful, indeed. Thanks!

Well, I think this plugin is pretty much ready to ship, now (but will not go
in before 0.4.6 due to the feature freeze). If you would like to have a look
at that as well, you could try writing a help page for the plugin, next.

Either way: This is pretty nice for a first time contribution! Keep up the
good work!